Saturday, January 27, 2007

Working on elements project

I've done a little work on my Elements project, and I think I have the whole thing planned out in my head. Sarah and I have done some of this before, so we know what techniques we like or don't like to use. I really enjoy animation and seeing an image I drew actually moving, so I'm going to incorporate that into my two elements. I'm working on earth and fire, while Sarah is working on water and wind.

I did think that I was only going to use Sharpies and nail polish on my film strips, but now I think I will play around with some other materials as well. I haven't decided yet if I will buy and Rapidiograph ink to use, because in the past I was not happy with what I created using it. However, I would like to experiment with salt and oil, so I might at least incorporate a little of that into my project. Only time will tell!

No comments: