Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Vision '06 Preshow



This video is of a film that I made along with several friends for the Vision '06 preshow at Cucalorus. I was on the committee that organized the student showcase, which was a great experience in festival management and planning. Lexi was also on the committee, and she was in 6x1 last semester, so she taught me all she knew about painting on film. I in turn got a few friends involved (Sarah being one of them), and our film was born! I had a great time actually painting on the film, and it was a very rewarding experience to see my work actually projected in front of 75 people! I would like to continue painting on film in the future even if just as a hobby, and I would also like to learn how to project and then videotape my films to put them online.

2 comments:

Six X. One said...

Cool stuff! Yes, we will certainly have to cover transferring 16 to video. Maybe next week - if time permits.

TheSloan said...

Nice stuff. I'm just now getting around to checking out everyone else's blogs. See you next week!